June 19, 20130 comments
This week’s Field Guide is all about the color black, with a little white thrown in the mix too.
There is something really beautiful about the way homes look without all those extra colors. I’m really drawn to sterile looking homes, but the “homeyness” seems missing sometimes. These spaces really proved me wrong. They may lack a variety of color, but they feel incredibly warm. I hope that we can come close to capturing this feeling in our future home.
- Debby’s kitchen by Jersey Ice Cream Co.
- Ubon a Thai Bistro in Kuwait City designed by Rashed Alfoudari
- Lotta Agaton’s home photographed by Pia Ulin via Emmas Designblogg
- Emma Persson Lagerberg’s home photographed by Petral Bindel for Elle
- Bernadette and Andrew’s bedroom via Design Sponge
- Black fireplace in Debby’s home by Jersey Ice Cream Co.
- Clearview Chalet by AKB
- Photographer Jean Longpré’s home
- Sam and Anne’s house tour via Apartment Therapy
- Gotlandsgatan 64 via Fantastic Frank
- Naja Munthe’s Fashionable Living photographed by Morten Koldby