November 20, 20130 comments
This week’s Field Guide is a collection of stools.
We are moving in to our new space at the end of the month, and we are mentally organizing furniture. We’ve never had a bar in our kitchen before, so we have been thinking about purchasing some stools. During my search, I saw stools not only as bar chairs, but as desk chairs, dining room chairs, and plant stands. All great ideas. Here is some inspiration; I am really liking the Monarchy rocking stool, it would be great by the door to put on shoes.
- 29 M2 designed by 3XA photographed by Zajackowsk
- Goldie & Co.’s creative space photographed by Tara Pearce via sfgirlbybay
- Mid 1900s factory stools from Ukraine from Attic (sold)
- Sit and Read, Three Legged Stool in the manner of Henry Glass (sold)
- Sit and Read Storefront, 2009-2012
- Sire Mango Stool via Broste Coppenhagen, Autumn 2013 Catalog
- Girón barstol at Skönhetsfabriken via the Artilleriet blog
- AA Stool designed by Torafu Architects
- Stools as dining chairs photographed by Simon Whitbread
- Outdoor stools photographed by Simon Whitbread
- Monarchy Rocking Stool by Yiannis Ghikas